The club allows the exchange of seats between two season ticket holding members as long as the following requirements are satisfied:
- All membership cards and season tickets are up to date on fee payments.
- Exchange of season tickets cannot be executed if there are any matches freed and sold for future matches. In all cases, you may wait until past the date of the last match freed and sold so as to execute the procedure.
- Exchange of season tickets must be executed between Complete Season Tickets or League Season Tickets, always within the same category.
- The member who has received a season ticket, until 1 year cannot transfer this season ticket.
To make the exchange the following documentation must be presented:
- Agreement between the two membership cardholders regarding the seats to be exchanged (the standard form can be downloaded from here) which must be duly filled in and signed by both. If the cardholders do not both come in person to the club offices for this transaction, the agreement must be signed and legitimated before a notary.
- Photocopy of the national ID cards of both cardholders
Changes by means of such exchanges will come into immediate effect and they are free.
If it is necessary to send the season tickets by certified mail or messenger service, payment must be made of a supplementary fee of €3 to cover postage costs.
The application can be made via any of the following channels: OAB mail, or in person at the supporters Office.
Was this information useful? 3 votes