If you lose your season ticket, you will need to apply for a duplicate by providing the following documentation:
- Properly filled in duplicate application form.
- Original national ID card or other identification document.
serà obligatori presentar una pel soci i fotocòpia dels 2 DNI.
If the season ticket holder would like to delegate the application for a duplicate to somebody else they must provide authorisation signed by the member and photocopies of the two national ID cards.
If the loss occurs during transactions in relation with banks, a certificate from the bank must also be provided that proves and justifies that the payment has been made. In this case the duplicate is free.
If the season ticket holder is under 18, the duplicate application form must be signed by the parents or legal guardians
- First duplicate in a season €10 (€5 for members with an age card).
- Second duplicate in the same season: 25% of the value of the season ticket.
- Third duplicate in the same season: Intervention of the club’s disciplinary commission to open an investigation into the member requesting a third duplicate in order to verify the circumstances behind the situation.
The application can be made in person at the Supporters Office).
Was this information useful? 3 votes